Monday, March 11, 2019

Outside Lands SF 2018 Wine Lands

Outside Lands SF 2018 

Wine Lands 



Words cannot describe all the positive energy that circulated around this event! This is a photo adventure of my journey making my way to work the Wine Lands Tent and enjoying some fun after.
Can't wait for Outside Lands 2019!



The Line Up! 

Making my way around to the different stages absorbing all the energy floating around this wondrous place.  

Follow the arrows! 

Don't let the tent fool you! It's actually huge inside with lots of amazing wines to choose from. 



Inside the wine tent 



















As the lights trickle through the trees and illuminated the park I wondered about, dancing, listening and sipping some wine and enjoying the last hours I had left at  Outside Lands. 

The walk to the bus after Outside Lands is the way to go! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment